As long as you were careful to ensure that the various leftovers from your Thanksgiving meal were promptly refrigerated after dinner, then you can safely use them to create lots of yummy dishes for baby.
Over the years we’ve published a variety of recipes and suggestions using these ingredients. So today we’re compiling our ideas from past and present into one convenient list – giving you plenty of creative homemade baby food options to choose from!
Baby Food Ideas Using Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Try any of the recipes on our Thanksgiving Baby Food Recipes page
- Make Bubble and Squeak – A British favourite that we shared back in Christmas 2008
- Give your leftovers a whole new flavour with these four easy sauces
- Make a Thanksgiving Leftover Soup
- Try these yummy Turkey and Bean Patties
- Take your leftover turkey and substitute it for the chicken in any of these tasty Chicken Baby Food Recipes
Do you have a unique way of using up your Thanksgiving leftovers in your baby food recipes? Then please leave a comment and share your ideas!