We love little accessories that present an easy remedy to a niggling problem – and today’s post is about one of our favourites!
Like babies everywhere, our little ones would frequently spill their snacks on the floor! Fortunately, we didn’t worry too much about the sanitary implications of this (we figure a little dirt helps build the immune system!) – but the main problem was that our dog often got to the fallen food before we did, so there was no chance of returning it!
The back of the car was another problem, with its constant carpet of Cheerios supplied by whoever was strapped into the baby seat!
So we were delighted to discover Munchkin’s Snack Catchers
– a neat solution to the problem that you’ll wish you’d thought of yourself!
The Snack Catcher…
- Holds a generous 9 oz of dried snacks
- Features soft flaps that hold in the food, but are gentle on baby’s little hands and let him easily retrieve his snack
- Has a protective bottom, so it won’t scratch your table top
- Has a place to write your child’s name at the bottom, so it won’t go missing at daycare!
- Comes in a pack of 2 for the low price of $7.63, which you’ll recoup in no time when you consider how much you’ll be saving in lost snacks!
Try as he might, your little one will NOT be able to dump his entire snack on the carpet… and Fido will just have to wait until his doggy dinnertime!
We guarantee that the Snack Catcher is one item you’ll be GLAD you bought for your baby!