We’ve had another wonderful year of sharing our favourite homemade baby food recipes, tips and techniques with you and we’ve very much enjoyed receiving all your photos and messages. Thank you so much for supporting us!
As the year draws to a close we thought we’d take a moment to look back over our top homemade baby food posts of 2011, giving you a chance to catch up with any that you might have missed.
So here we go… we hope you (and your babies!) enjoy them:
- Moist and Mouthwatering Sweet Potato Bread
- Spiced Pumpkin Scones for Your Older Baby or Toddler
- Baby’s Barley and Apple Dessert
- Banana Pancakes – Whole Wheat and Sugar Free
- Avocado Ice Cream
- Help! My Child Got Food Stuck Up His Nose!
- Butternut Squash and Pasta Bake
- Banana Oat Bars
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Garlicky Goodness for the Adventurous Eater
- Warm Plum Puree with Banana Cream
- Ginger Infused Carrot and Pear Puree
- Pumpkin and Apple Muffins with Flax Seeds
- Stuffed Squash Bites
- Apple, Banana and Blueberry Oatmeal
- How to Remove Baby Food Stains from Clothes
We’re looking forward to creating and sharing many more recipes with you in 2012!