Scroll to Top

Sharon from Leeds in the UK wrote to us yesterday because her 11 month old son swallowed a watermelon seed that she missed when preparing a piece of the fruit for him to gnaw on. She was concerned that the seed may be toxic or cause problems for her little one. There are many stories about what can happen after swallowing the seeds from various fruits – but most...

No doubt you’ve seen the ads on TV for Green Bags, which are designed to preserve fresh produce for up to 10 times its normal life. Well, last month we received a message from Clementine in Texas, asking whether we thought they were a good idea. To be frank, our instant reaction to Green Bags the first time we saw them was to avoid them completely – we feel...

Whenever we buy an unripe avocado and need to ripen it in a hurry, we do what most people do… and place it in a brown paper bag. Sometimes we put...

The ingredients used to make ‘grown up’ cheesecakes are not ideal for baby – but our Itty Bitty Cheesecakes are just perfect! They’re...